Chew-WGA and Chew 7 is not supported any more, use HAL7600 instead!
A Chew-WGA és a Chew 7 már nem támogatott! Ezek utódja a HAL7600, amelyet itt találtok.
Download Chew-WGA 0.9!
Rejoice! The long-awaited version 0.9 is finally available.
Please be so good as to read the following instructions & disclaimer of warranty before downloading it :
Chew-WGA was designed to test the security resistance of various
software protections built into Windows 6.1.x operating systems, and is
intended for educational purposes only. It works by making certain
changes to the software protection platform and the multilingual user
interface resources. This utility should never be executed on a system
intended for continual use. If you want to use your copy of Windows
continually, you are required to purchase a license.
1. Run “slmgr.vbs –xpr” and write down the expiration information, perhaps on a desktop sticky note.
2. If you have any data that you’d like to backup for safe-keeping, then this would be the best time to handle that.
3. Run the “CW.eXe” application and click “Apply” to install or “Revert”
to uninstall. Only the applicable button will appear. Be patient, as
the process may take several minutes to complete. Do not interrupt it;
it will not get stuck unless it shows a popup error. When the patching
has finished, you will see either a message that “Chew-WGA has been installed!” or “Chew-WGA failed to uninstall!”. If it fails, a log will be placed on your desktop.
4. If you want to test it, change your system date to several years
past your grace period expiration. After moving your date forward, let
it run for at least 2 hours and take notice of any of the following
- A notice about the expiration date being reached.
- A text watermark on the desktop that says “For testing purposes”
- A text watermark on the desktop that says “This copy of Windows is not genuine”
- The desktop and taskbar automatically change to a non-existent theme featuring the notorious all-black wallpaper.
- The system reboots itself without permission every 2 hours.
- When running the Control Panel, WordPad, Windows Photo Viewer,
Notepad, Calculator, or Paint, it brings up a dialog that reads, “To
feature without interruption, this computer needs to be running genuine
Chew-WGA should not be used as a means to circumvent the legitimate
purchase and licensing of the operating system. Some of the file and
settings changes that this software attempts to produce may result in
the loss of data, which may or may not be recoverable. It is advised
that the target operating system be removed after testing this tool, or
else unpredictable software behavior may occur.
POTENTIAL FALSE POSITIVES:
Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 <Encrypted Archive>
AntiVir 184.108.40.206 HEUR/Crypted
McAfee-GW-Edition 6.8.5 Heuristic.Crypted
eSafe 220.127.116.11 Suspicious File
TrendMicro 8.950.0.1094 PAK_Generic.001
DOWNLOAD LINKS :